How to Bet Live on Pinnacle: Betting Markets and Tips
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 19+ | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Pinnacle has always been up there with some of the big brand bookmakers, and for a good reason. Over the years, Pinnacle has built its esteemed reputation by offering exceptional odds on a range of markets, and they also provide outstanding Live betting markets.
However, before you place your bets on Pinnacle, there a few things you should take into consideration, so make sure to read the instructions below to be fully prepared.
- Live Betting on Pinnacle: What you need to know about sports and bets available on this bookmaker
- Type of Bets – What type of bets are available on the Live In-Play feature
- Odds – Where Pinnacle stands compared to the competition
- How to Bet Live: Our Tips – What you should take into consideration when placing live bets on Pinnacle
- Problems with Live Bets on Pinnacle – How to get in touch
Live Betting on Pinnacle: What you need to know about sports and bets available on this bookmaker
When it comes to Live betting, Pinnacle presents odds that are second-to-none on the betting market. The bookmaker offers very competitive odds for Live In-play events, including soccer, tennis, and basketball matches.
You can also place your live bets on eSports as the operator offers comprehensive coverage of CS: GO and other eSports markets. You’ll find that the sports selection for live betting is quite impressive; let’s take a look at their markets:
- Virtually every football league in the world
- Tennis tournaments from both ATP and WTA tour
- NBA, NCAA, basketball from Europe and Asia
- Ice hockey matches from NHL and EHL
- NFL, Australian football
- And so much more
The Asian Handicap bets on soccer games are particularly exciting. All in all, if you are a live betting fan, you’ll definitely enjoy the Live In-play feature at Pinnacle.
Type of Bets – What type of bets are available on the Live In-Play feature
Besides superior odds, Pinnacle offers all the basics plus some of the advanced markets of live betting. When it comes to football, you can place your bets on match results, handicaps, and goal totals. Pinnacle has significantly improved NBA live betting as their live NBA betting product has more than 2250 different odds, including team totals and halftime betting.
eSports betting has become a big deal for this operator, so it comes as no surprise they’ve added some fun live bet features for CS:GO and other games. With CS:GO, you can either bet on the overall winner of the match-up (also known as the Money Line), or on the winner of individual maps. In addition, Pinnacle offers handicap betting which is adjusted by giving the weaker team a head-start pertaining to certain maps or rounds.
Odds – Where Pinnacle stands compared to the competition
Instead of advertising their brand through promotions, Pinnacle decided to provide betting lines that are better than their competitors all across the globe. The strategy has proven to be legit, and they offer the best odds time and again.
When compared to the industry averages, Pinnacle odds are far superior, and the bookmaker is extremely efficient in closing line odds.
When it comes to soccer, Asian Handicap margins are significantly lower (about 1.25%) than the margins that most bookmakers offer (around 4.5%). The exceptional odds are not limited to football as the bookmaker also provides outstanding odds for other sports.
Furthermore, Pinnacle stands out from the competition by providing one of the highest maximum bet limits online.
How to Bet Live: Our Tips – What you should take into consideration when placing live bets on Pinnacle
For players who take gambling seriously, there are a couple of live betting strategies you can implement to increase your success rates:
- Choose your games mindfully and limit your bets to the sports you have the most knowledge of. But before you place your bets, it’s recommended that you check out the recent form of the team you’re betting on. That includes the most recent encounters of the two teams, how they play home and away, their line-ups (make sure to check whether some players are injured). Also, you should pay attention to their playing style – do they play aggressive or offensive? Verify if their best player is playing and examine his shape at the moment.
- Sometimes it isn’t enough to only check live statistics. Statistics can’t depict the match well enough. You need to watch the game to get a better insight into what’s actually going on on the field. And that is why you should choose sports you can watch online via live stream.
- Set up a budget for each game and stick to it. Live betting can be overwhelming, and the next thing you know, you’ve lost more money than you predicted. Avoid those frustrations by limiting your budget, and remind yourself that there are plenty of other matches and sports.
Problems with Live Bets on Pinnacle – How to get in touch
If you experience any issues, you can find the Customer Service under the Help feature on the left bottom corner. A pop-up box will appear, and you need to put your email address, subject title, and message. The responsiveness is quite fast, so you can expect a fast solution to your problem.
The other way of getting in touch with Pinnacle customer support is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, remember to use a Pinnacle VIP code when registering!